As has been widely speculated, the Spanish cable company Ono has accepted a €7.2bn (£6bn) offer from Vodafone, dropping its plans for an IPO. Vodafone is growing its unified communications strategy across Europe and this follows a similar purchase of Kable Deutschland. The price of 7.5 times EBITA is considered low by some …
More tax dodging will be possible soon then.
I thought the Spanish didn't have any money? Oh they're being taken over by Skodafone.
ONO's coverage is pretty scarcely in many parts of the country
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS