As has been widely speculated, the Spanish cable company Ono has accepted a €7.2bn (£6bn) offer from Vodafone, dropping its plans for an IPO. Vodafone is growing its unified communications strategy across Europe and this follows a similar purchase of Kable Deutschland. The price of 7.5 times EBITA is considered low by some …
More tax dodging will be possible soon then.
I thought the Spanish didn't have any money? Oh they're being taken over by Skodafone.
ONO's coverage is pretty scarcely in many parts of the country
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO