As has been widely speculated, the Spanish cable company Ono has accepted a €7.2bn (£6bn) offer from Vodafone, dropping its plans for an IPO. Vodafone is growing its unified communications strategy across Europe and this follows a similar purchase of Kable Deutschland. The price of 7.5 times EBITA is considered low by some …
More tax dodging will be possible soon then.
I thought the Spanish didn't have any money? Oh they're being taken over by Skodafone.
ONO's coverage is pretty scarcely in many parts of the country
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a reason we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods