Mexico's government was told that next to the country’s endemic level of organised crime and associated violence fuelled by the drug trade, its mobile duopoly was one of the major hindrances to its economic growth. So it decided to act against both. Mexico’s sensational growth in pay TV and telecoms has been distributed largely …
The main problem in Mexico aren't the druglords, the politicians are.
The main problem in Mexico has the name PRI, and almost all the the worst criminals work with it, if we want to stop the criminals here is the place we should start, so JODETE Enrique!!!
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!