Mexico's government was told that next to the country’s endemic level of organised crime and associated violence fuelled by the drug trade, its mobile duopoly was one of the major hindrances to its economic growth. So it decided to act against both. Mexico’s sensational growth in pay TV and telecoms has been distributed largely …
The main problem in Mexico aren't the druglords, the politicians are.
The main problem in Mexico has the name PRI, and almost all the the worst criminals work with it, if we want to stop the criminals here is the place we should start, so JODETE Enrique!!!
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...