Mexico's government was told that next to the country’s endemic level of organised crime and associated violence fuelled by the drug trade, its mobile duopoly was one of the major hindrances to its economic growth. So it decided to act against both. Mexico’s sensational growth in pay TV and telecoms has been distributed largely …
The main problem in Mexico aren't the druglords, the politicians are.
The main problem in Mexico has the name PRI, and almost all the the worst criminals work with it, if we want to stop the criminals here is the place we should start, so JODETE Enrique!!!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide