Mexico's government was told that next to the country’s endemic level of organised crime and associated violence fuelled by the drug trade, its mobile duopoly was one of the major hindrances to its economic growth. So it decided to act against both. Mexico’s sensational growth in pay TV and telecoms has been distributed largely …
The main problem in Mexico aren't the druglords, the politicians are.
The main problem in Mexico has the name PRI, and almost all the the worst criminals work with it, if we want to stop the criminals here is the place we should start, so JODETE Enrique!!!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion