Consumer affairs regulator the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) says it's stepping up its consumer oversight in the telecommunications sector and on the Internet, while outlining its priorities for 2014. Of particular interest to Australian Internet users will be a continuing watch over misleading …
"price comparators websites"
Those sites are OK for getting a ballpark value of what to pay and what not to pay.
But I'd never actually click on any of the links or take them too seriously.
Icon: Attention shoppers!!
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack