As we recently announced, the British contingent of the Low Orbit Helium Assisted Navigator (LOHAN) team will assemble in Blighty on 5 April for the final test flights before the launch of our Vulture 2 spaceplane. Watch Video The first stratomission, dubbed "Punch", will lift a small Cesaroni rocket motor to 20,000m to …
"in the event the doomsday box system goes titsup"
If the BRASTRAP can go titsup, then there must also be a system component called JOCKSTRAP to allow for the inevitable cockups.
Instead of the piranha pool, you could simply get one of those shoes with the built-in poisoned dagger also favoured by SPECTRE (in From Russia with Love, as I recall).
Punch and Judy?
Does that mean there is a Fish involved? Inquiring mind etc etc
At considerable risk to myself...
I have contacted sources to obtain a picture of the SPB piranha pool
Re: At considerable risk to myself...
Again with the pliers.
Update to the checklist...
While the leather chair and cat may be present, you forgot the busty minions in bikinis... or is Dave on that mission?
Given Bra_Strap is 'Authority Imposed Mission_Critical' might one enquire as to why The Energizer Jubs powering it are glued in place with soldered connections?
That's the ground station. We always solder batteries together, especially the ones going stratoside, to avoid connection failure.
Remember to test the wireless net connection to the RockBLOCK Iridium satellite comms unit. Ping the BRASTRAP.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER