Google is sending its cloud cultists out into the recesses of the real world to preach the gospel of its technology. The "Cloud Platform Developer Roadshow" was announced by Google on Tuesday as the search company tried to broaden revenues away from its main advertising offerings. "In the roadshow, we will be talking about new …
Running Chrome OS in the Cloud?
Given Google's Microsoftophobia ... guessing the only OS you'll be allowed to spin up in IaaS will be some Googly variant of Linux, Chrome OS, or Android.
Seems like there is actual competition in this domain! Good for the users and all that.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars