Google is sending its cloud cultists out into the recesses of the real world to preach the gospel of its technology. The "Cloud Platform Developer Roadshow" was announced by Google on Tuesday as the search company tried to broaden revenues away from its main advertising offerings. "In the roadshow, we will be talking about new …
Running Chrome OS in the Cloud?
Given Google's Microsoftophobia ... guessing the only OS you'll be allowed to spin up in IaaS will be some Googly variant of Linux, Chrome OS, or Android.
Seems like there is actual competition in this domain! Good for the users and all that.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why