Google is sending its cloud cultists out into the recesses of the real world to preach the gospel of its technology. The "Cloud Platform Developer Roadshow" was announced by Google on Tuesday as the search company tried to broaden revenues away from its main advertising offerings. "In the roadshow, we will be talking about new …
Running Chrome OS in the Cloud?
Given Google's Microsoftophobia ... guessing the only OS you'll be allowed to spin up in IaaS will be some Googly variant of Linux, Chrome OS, or Android.
Seems like there is actual competition in this domain! Good for the users and all that.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER