Google is sending its cloud cultists out into the recesses of the real world to preach the gospel of its technology. The "Cloud Platform Developer Roadshow" was announced by Google on Tuesday as the search company tried to broaden revenues away from its main advertising offerings. "In the roadshow, we will be talking about new …
Running Chrome OS in the Cloud?
Given Google's Microsoftophobia ... guessing the only OS you'll be allowed to spin up in IaaS will be some Googly variant of Linux, Chrome OS, or Android.
Seems like there is actual competition in this domain! Good for the users and all that.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER