Apple’s ramping up its presence in India with the launch of a range of small brick-and-mortar stores selling mainly entry-level iPhones and fondleslabs, according to a local report. The shops will be set up by disties Redington and Ingram Micro, as well as other partners, in the neighbourhoods of major and tier two cities, …
iPhone 4 still isn't entry-level at £200. You can get a vastly superior Moto G for £100. Also the ship may have sailed on iOS if the vast majority of phones already ship with the Google walled-garden.
(Not an anti-Apple rant. I have a 5S as well as a Moto G and enjoy both.)
wtf is entry level iphone?
wtf is an entry level iphone? there's no entry to the kingdom without the latest and shiniest!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests