Apple’s ramping up its presence in India with the launch of a range of small brick-and-mortar stores selling mainly entry-level iPhones and fondleslabs, according to a local report. The shops will be set up by disties Redington and Ingram Micro, as well as other partners, in the neighbourhoods of major and tier two cities, …
iPhone 4 still isn't entry-level at £200. You can get a vastly superior Moto G for £100. Also the ship may have sailed on iOS if the vast majority of phones already ship with the Google walled-garden.
(Not an anti-Apple rant. I have a 5S as well as a Moto G and enjoy both.)
wtf is entry level iphone?
wtf is an entry level iphone? there's no entry to the kingdom without the latest and shiniest!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes