Apple’s ramping up its presence in India with the launch of a range of small brick-and-mortar stores selling mainly entry-level iPhones and fondleslabs, according to a local report. The shops will be set up by disties Redington and Ingram Micro, as well as other partners, in the neighbourhoods of major and tier two cities, …
iPhone 4 still isn't entry-level at £200. You can get a vastly superior Moto G for £100. Also the ship may have sailed on iOS if the vast majority of phones already ship with the Google walled-garden.
(Not an anti-Apple rant. I have a 5S as well as a Moto G and enjoy both.)
wtf is entry level iphone?
wtf is an entry level iphone? there's no entry to the kingdom without the latest and shiniest!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great