Apple’s ramping up its presence in India with the launch of a range of small brick-and-mortar stores selling mainly entry-level iPhones and fondleslabs, according to a local report. The shops will be set up by disties Redington and Ingram Micro, as well as other partners, in the neighbourhoods of major and tier two cities, …
iPhone 4 still isn't entry-level at £200. You can get a vastly superior Moto G for £100. Also the ship may have sailed on iOS if the vast majority of phones already ship with the Google walled-garden.
(Not an anti-Apple rant. I have a 5S as well as a Moto G and enjoy both.)
wtf is entry level iphone?
wtf is an entry level iphone? there's no entry to the kingdom without the latest and shiniest!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER