Apple’s ramping up its presence in India with the launch of a range of small brick-and-mortar stores selling mainly entry-level iPhones and fondleslabs, according to a local report. The shops will be set up by disties Redington and Ingram Micro, as well as other partners, in the neighbourhoods of major and tier two cities, …
iPhone 4 still isn't entry-level at £200. You can get a vastly superior Moto G for £100. Also the ship may have sailed on iOS if the vast majority of phones already ship with the Google walled-garden.
(Not an anti-Apple rant. I have a 5S as well as a Moto G and enjoy both.)
wtf is entry level iphone?
wtf is an entry level iphone? there's no entry to the kingdom without the latest and shiniest!
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes