back to article Not just for Glasswipes: Google to drop SDK for all Android wearables

Google is preparing to release a new SDK for makers of wearable devices in the hope of running Android into a myriad of accessories. Top exec Sundar Pichai told the South by Southwest conference yesterday that the company is prepping the software development kit for release in the next two weeks, the Wall Street Journal and …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Silver badge
Holmes

If they put this in the back of your boxer shorts

Would it make you a SmartArse?

Silver badge

Re: If they put this in the back of your boxer shorts

No

A true smartarse is born, not made.

Bronze badge

Is the term "Glasswipe" the same as "Glasshole"?

I'm certain there's folk hereabouts that can do better than either.........

Silver badge
Paris Hilton

WTF is SXSW ?

SXSW

I thought it was a Movie and Arts festival in Austin, TX called South by Southwest

If only there was some sort of webpage where you could type in 4 letters and press enter and have such mysteries revealed to you...

Silver badge

lmgtfy is 6 letters, so I can't be arsed to patronise him.

Anonymous Coward

I don't really understand the headline?

From the story it seems like they've released a new SDK not dropped it?

Silver badge

I was thinking that, too. I was under the impression that "dropping" something means to discontinue development on it, not to release it. Perhaps "Google to DEPLOY SDK..." would make for a more sensible title.

Anonymous Coward

The headline author has been spending too much time listening to rap music and being down with the kids.

Bronze badge

The sandwich board updated

Would you trust a smart jacket from Google not to be displaying adverts on your back while you're walking along?

Meaningless title !

I think DROP =/= DELIVER in this new dystopian 'Register' speak

I know language is a living thing but thats just mid west gobbledygook !

"Launching" was good enough for the Google presenter - It'll do fine for us too Thanks !

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums