The University of Adelaide's Computer Science Research Group, which was engaged by Google to develop a course to teach digital technologies to Primary School teachers, has released an outline of the course. Google's interest in the matter arises from its support of Australia's Digital Technologies curriculum, the nation's first …
"Even if you've registered already, the School asks you do so again thanks to a “a small problem with our enrolment database in our preparation period”."
Maybe they should have taken their own recommendations and tried to do the basics before embarking on a project like, a website.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity