The University of Adelaide's Computer Science Research Group, which was engaged by Google to develop a course to teach digital technologies to Primary School teachers, has released an outline of the course. Google's interest in the matter arises from its support of Australia's Digital Technologies curriculum, the nation's first …
"Even if you've registered already, the School asks you do so again thanks to a “a small problem with our enrolment database in our preparation period”."
Maybe they should have taken their own recommendations and tried to do the basics before embarking on a project like, a website.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account