The University of Adelaide's Computer Science Research Group, which was engaged by Google to develop a course to teach digital technologies to Primary School teachers, has released an outline of the course. Google's interest in the matter arises from its support of Australia's Digital Technologies curriculum, the nation's first …
"Even if you've registered already, the School asks you do so again thanks to a “a small problem with our enrolment database in our preparation period”."
Maybe they should have taken their own recommendations and tried to do the basics before embarking on a project like, a website.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE