Sony Computer Entertainment of America (SCEA) is parting ways with its longtime chief executive Jack Tretton: he will step down from his post and leave the company at the end of the month. The company said Tretton has been with Sony since the launch of SCEA nearly two decades ago, and added that the departure was by "mutual …
Wonder where he'll land?
It'd be a hoot if he showed up at Micro$oft (or maybe Nintendo???)...
Re: Wonder where he'll land?
Virus from the inside, like Elop at Nokia?
Sony stores are independabt franchises, nothing really to do with sony. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Departing on a high note but it's a shame to see him go.
Looks like he leaves at a moment where the SCEA division is going strong.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia