Incoming CEO Kevin DeNuccio has presided over Violin Memory's first quarterly results since assuming the hot seat and painted a real poor picture. The only way is up, right? It's traditional; an incoming CEO rescuing a troubled firm clears out all the lousy items on the first earnings call to help make subsequent ones look good …
Violin have a lot of really very good IP and patents. Customers have lost trust in the company so the obvious way forward is licensing the awesome tech to others. We've had people tell us that Violin came out best on every metric who then bought something else because of trust in the brand.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE