Incoming CEO Kevin DeNuccio has presided over Violin Memory's first quarterly results since assuming the hot seat and painted a real poor picture. The only way is up, right? It's traditional; an incoming CEO rescuing a troubled firm clears out all the lousy items on the first earnings call to help make subsequent ones look good …
Violin have a lot of really very good IP and patents. Customers have lost trust in the company so the obvious way forward is licensing the awesome tech to others. We've had people tell us that Violin came out best on every metric who then bought something else because of trust in the brand.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE