Three consecutive quarters of profit and a full year profit after seven years of losses: Dot Hill is looking good and CEO Dana Kammersgard can breathe more easily. Fourth quarter 2013 revenues were $58.8m, up sequentially from the prior quarter's $52.6m and even more than the year-ago quarter's $44.1m; it's up 29 per cent, in …
Their largest customer is HP but the moment HP finally ships their long delayed entry level 3PAR, Dot Hill is dead company walking.
that's a joke, right?
I always think of "Arthur Daley" when I hear the name "Dot Hill" for some reason.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE