Three consecutive quarters of profit and a full year profit after seven years of losses: Dot Hill is looking good and CEO Dana Kammersgard can breathe more easily. Fourth quarter 2013 revenues were $58.8m, up sequentially from the prior quarter's $52.6m and even more than the year-ago quarter's $44.1m; it's up 29 per cent, in …
Their largest customer is HP but the moment HP finally ships their long delayed entry level 3PAR, Dot Hill is dead company walking.
that's a joke, right?
I always think of "Arthur Daley" when I hear the name "Dot Hill" for some reason.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...