Three consecutive quarters of profit and a full year profit after seven years of losses: Dot Hill is looking good and CEO Dana Kammersgard can breathe more easily. Fourth quarter 2013 revenues were $58.8m, up sequentially from the prior quarter's $52.6m and even more than the year-ago quarter's $44.1m; it's up 29 per cent, in …
Their largest customer is HP but the moment HP finally ships their long delayed entry level 3PAR, Dot Hill is dead company walking.
that's a joke, right?
I always think of "Arthur Daley" when I hear the name "Dot Hill" for some reason.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10