DataDirect Networks has extended its WOS object storage product with a global data protection facility and an archival node, claiming WOS now supports the entire unstructured data lifecycle. The new release is called WOS 360 and it builds on the WOS 3.0 ObjectAssure erasure coding technology to provide Global ObjectAssure. The …
A standard POSIX interface to this would be nice. Is anyone producing such a thing?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst