Microsoft UK is spreading the word on Cloud OS with a series of free half-day events across the UK for organisations with more than 250 PCs. Here is the pitch: Many organisations are under pressure to manage the cost of maintaining their ageing legacy systems whilst trying to respond to new business needs. Microsoft Cloud OS …
Learn about Microsoft Cloud OS
I'd rather not!
Re: Learn about Microsoft Cloud OS
Lesson number 1: The idiots you're relying on for your cloud services literally don't know what fucking day it is.
Across the UK? We've not voted yet.
Not enough money in Salmondland I suppose.
Yes, please leave. See how long you last without handouts from England and stuck outside the EU.
You mean the Republic of Scotistan?
Many organisations are under pressure to manage the cost of maintaining their ageing legacy systems whilst trying to respond to new business needs.
You wanna know why?
Just check our pricing!
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way