The Chinese government is having another pop at the local search market after merging two previous failures into a new service, dubbed ChinaSo. The search engine has risen from the ashes of Jike, launched three years ago by Communist Party mouthpiece the People’s Daily, and Panguso, which was launched by Xinhua in the same year …
Chinese search engine
Should have been called Noodle
It is odd that I feel I can trust a PRC Government ran search engine more than I would trust one ran by our own government (UK)
At least the PRC will be quite open about the fact it WILL be filtering results, unlike the UK gov which is trying to introduce censorship and control via the back door...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops