The Chinese government is having another pop at the local search market after merging two previous failures into a new service, dubbed ChinaSo. The search engine has risen from the ashes of Jike, launched three years ago by Communist Party mouthpiece the People’s Daily, and Panguso, which was launched by Xinhua in the same year …
Chinese search engine
Should have been called Noodle
It is odd that I feel I can trust a PRC Government ran search engine more than I would trust one ran by our own government (UK)
At least the PRC will be quite open about the fact it WILL be filtering results, unlike the UK gov which is trying to introduce censorship and control via the back door...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015