The TrustyCon security convention in San Francisco today has had a sell-out first show – which generated a $20,000 check for the Electronic Frontier Foundation. TrustyCon was organized following the decision by F-Secure's Mikko Hyppönen to pull out of the annual RSA conference in protest at the company's apparent complicity in …
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Looks like TrustyCon just stepped up to the plate.
"they would have to check with RSA first"
Sorry ? What kind of bull is that ?
Can there be any actual justification to that kind of response ?
The title is too long.
"... a phone call this morning warning that the site was hosting a "protest conference," and warned the venue to beef up security for the show."
I read this article straight after reading the Snowden/Greenwald revelations about GCHQ's false flag and reputation destruction activities against people it doesn't like. So why am I not surprised?
Want to see how the NSA cracked "elliptic curve cryptography"?
A fascinating YouTube series of what should be a totally boring subject is absolutely viewer/reader friendly.
Start here: < http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/02/inquiring-minds-edward-frenkel-math-doesnt-suck >.
Check out the whole series - truly mind grabbing.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM