Brazil's communications minister says the country is looking at a new telecommunications regulatory regime, to take into account the rise of services like Viber and WhatsApp. Speaking at Mobile World Congress, minister Paulo Bernardo said the quality-of-service requirements placed on incumbents (Telefonica, Embratel and Hi) is …
Crying babies - toys stolen.
Wasnt it the same Telcos who did their damndest to cripple and supress these servcies fromt heir phones earlier on, so that they could reap the benefits of their overpriced SMS and MMS.
Vodafone comes to mind with Nokia N95 release.
Hypocrite and greedy abstards, these Telcos.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie SACKED in three-way fsck row