Brazil's communications minister says the country is looking at a new telecommunications regulatory regime, to take into account the rise of services like Viber and WhatsApp. Speaking at Mobile World Congress, minister Paulo Bernardo said the quality-of-service requirements placed on incumbents (Telefonica, Embratel and Hi) is …
Crying babies - toys stolen.
Wasnt it the same Telcos who did their damndest to cripple and supress these servcies fromt heir phones earlier on, so that they could reap the benefits of their overpriced SMS and MMS.
Vodafone comes to mind with Nokia N95 release.
Hypocrite and greedy abstards, these Telcos.
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods