Brazil's communications minister says the country is looking at a new telecommunications regulatory regime, to take into account the rise of services like Viber and WhatsApp. Speaking at Mobile World Congress, minister Paulo Bernardo said the quality-of-service requirements placed on incumbents (Telefonica, Embratel and Hi) is …
Crying babies - toys stolen.
Wasnt it the same Telcos who did their damndest to cripple and supress these servcies fromt heir phones earlier on, so that they could reap the benefits of their overpriced SMS and MMS.
Vodafone comes to mind with Nokia N95 release.
Hypocrite and greedy abstards, these Telcos.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia