Brazil's communications minister says the country is looking at a new telecommunications regulatory regime, to take into account the rise of services like Viber and WhatsApp. Speaking at Mobile World Congress, minister Paulo Bernardo said the quality-of-service requirements placed on incumbents (Telefonica, Embratel and Hi) is …
Crying babies - toys stolen.
Wasnt it the same Telcos who did their damndest to cripple and supress these servcies fromt heir phones earlier on, so that they could reap the benefits of their overpriced SMS and MMS.
Vodafone comes to mind with Nokia N95 release.
Hypocrite and greedy abstards, these Telcos.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…