Ingram Micro has confirmed that the "delayering" exercise that it was cagey about a fortnight ago will indeed involve redundancies across European ops as it centralises back-office functions. The beefy tech wholesaler revealed earlier this month that it is trying to figure out ways to slash annual overheads by $100m, speed up …
Ah so by delayering they are not telling people to get their kit off, although unsure which would be worse when compared.
Clear as mud. Can we have a translation in English please?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why