Ingram Micro has confirmed that the "delayering" exercise that it was cagey about a fortnight ago will indeed involve redundancies across European ops as it centralises back-office functions. The beefy tech wholesaler revealed earlier this month that it is trying to figure out ways to slash annual overheads by $100m, speed up …
Ah so by delayering they are not telling people to get their kit off, although unsure which would be worse when compared.
Clear as mud. Can we have a translation in English please?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL