Ingram Micro has confirmed that the "delayering" exercise that it was cagey about a fortnight ago will indeed involve redundancies across European ops as it centralises back-office functions. The beefy tech wholesaler revealed earlier this month that it is trying to figure out ways to slash annual overheads by $100m, speed up …
Ah so by delayering they are not telling people to get their kit off, although unsure which would be worse when compared.
Clear as mud. Can we have a translation in English please?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices