Ingram Micro has confirmed that the "delayering" exercise that it was cagey about a fortnight ago will indeed involve redundancies across European ops as it centralises back-office functions. The beefy tech wholesaler revealed earlier this month that it is trying to figure out ways to slash annual overheads by $100m, speed up …
Ah so by delayering they are not telling people to get their kit off, although unsure which would be worse when compared.
Clear as mud. Can we have a translation in English please?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor