Ingram Micro has confirmed that the "delayering" exercise that it was cagey about a fortnight ago will indeed involve redundancies across European ops as it centralises back-office functions. The beefy tech wholesaler revealed earlier this month that it is trying to figure out ways to slash annual overheads by $100m, speed up …
Ah so by delayering they are not telling people to get their kit off, although unsure which would be worse when compared.
Clear as mud. Can we have a translation in English please?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM