The world’s number two-server maker is gambling its core business on cloud sales and services in a deal with NetSuite. Dell has become a global reseller of the latter’s hosted enterprise resource planning (ERP) software suite and will also implement NetSuite for customers. The deal will see sales people from the recently …
"But the key the difference is that Dynamics is on-premises software"
Dynamics has always been on th SPLA, so was in the cloud before marketing invented the cloud.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia