The world’s number two-server maker is gambling its core business on cloud sales and services in a deal with NetSuite. Dell has become a global reseller of the latter’s hosted enterprise resource planning (ERP) software suite and will also implement NetSuite for customers. The deal will see sales people from the recently …
"But the key the difference is that Dynamics is on-premises software"
Dynamics has always been on th SPLA, so was in the cloud before marketing invented the cloud.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE