The world’s number two-server maker is gambling its core business on cloud sales and services in a deal with NetSuite. Dell has become a global reseller of the latter’s hosted enterprise resource planning (ERP) software suite and will also implement NetSuite for customers. The deal will see sales people from the recently …
"But the key the difference is that Dynamics is on-premises software"
Dynamics has always been on th SPLA, so was in the cloud before marketing invented the cloud.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...