The world’s number two-server maker is gambling its core business on cloud sales and services in a deal with NetSuite. Dell has become a global reseller of the latter’s hosted enterprise resource planning (ERP) software suite and will also implement NetSuite for customers. The deal will see sales people from the recently …
"But the key the difference is that Dynamics is on-premises software"
Dynamics has always been on th SPLA, so was in the cloud before marketing invented the cloud.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity