The London stock market was pleased by Capita's 14 per cent rise in annual profits (before tax) today, sending shares up almost six per cent in the first half of the day. Not only had the British outsourcing group pulled in more profits for fiscal 2013, it also said it was feeling pretty chipper about this year, after winning £ …
And in other news...
"Within six months that PIP was rolled out in the north of England in April 2013, a backlog of 92,000 cases built up with private contractors Atos and Capita...."
Still so long as the pork barrel keeps paying...
They'll still be no pay risers though. Another excuse will be found!
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop