CipherCloud is rolling out a new iteration of its cloud-based security and data loss prevention (DLP) environment which it says focuses on interoperability with existing environments. Founder and CEO Pravin Kothari says CipherCloud recognises that enterprises already have big investments in security products – malware protection …
The key to data security in the Cloud
... is not to use the Cloud.
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats