Toshiba has refreshed its HG5d 2.5-inch SSD with the sixth generation HG6 range, expanding its form factors to include the thinnest SSD module available – at just 2.3mm. Toshiba next-generation high-performance client solid state HG6 series in multiple form factors... The HG6 range, which has received THNSN and THNSF product …
Ram size matters
more to me than physical size.
When we can get 2TB (or more) SSD drives that fit in 2.5 in form factors then we will be going places.
128Gb is fine for web surfers but running VM's on top of SSD's really makes them fly.
Re: Ram size matters
I don't why you posted Anon...
But bang on... What's the point of thinner drives if the drive form factor is the same for all drives?
I agree the trend is to move towards RRAM and SSDs to get rid of the spinning rust.
We see this trend, but we don't see the cost dropping or density increasing as quickly as it could.
Yep waiting for a 2TB option here as well.
Got the samsung 840 1TB version and its great! Just need that extra space.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds