Xamarin and SAP – software operations at opposite ends of the spectrum – are working on tools to deliver native business apps to mobile devices. The pair on Monday announced a partnership that will help enterprise developers quickly build apps for iOS, Android and Windows around SAP’s Mobile Platform. The first fruits of the …
> What could make SAP interested in Xamarin?
The fact that it's very nearly as arse-clenchingly expensive as the shit they peddle?
I presume SAP have decided that all of the tooling that Sybase had when they bought them is not fit for purpose, or at least fit for this purpose?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY