Xamarin and SAP – software operations at opposite ends of the spectrum – are working on tools to deliver native business apps to mobile devices. The pair on Monday announced a partnership that will help enterprise developers quickly build apps for iOS, Android and Windows around SAP’s Mobile Platform. The first fruits of the …
> What could make SAP interested in Xamarin?
The fact that it's very nearly as arse-clenchingly expensive as the shit they peddle?
I presume SAP have decided that all of the tooling that Sybase had when they bought them is not fit for purpose, or at least fit for this purpose?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan