Xamarin and SAP – software operations at opposite ends of the spectrum – are working on tools to deliver native business apps to mobile devices. The pair on Monday announced a partnership that will help enterprise developers quickly build apps for iOS, Android and Windows around SAP’s Mobile Platform. The first fruits of the …
> What could make SAP interested in Xamarin?
The fact that it's very nearly as arse-clenchingly expensive as the shit they peddle?
I presume SAP have decided that all of the tooling that Sybase had when they bought them is not fit for purpose, or at least fit for this purpose?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE