OpenStack is like fried chicken: everyone kind of knows what its ingredients are, but uses their own oh-so-secret combination of spices to make it palatable. What made cloud company Piston pique our appetite is that its particular flavor combination recently beat out a serving by rival Red Hat in a taste-test at a major Fortune …
Arista or Juniper switching only, gets away from the COTS foundation of OpenStack too.
Re: Limited hardware
This is a recurring assertion about our software which is untrue and has been since the very first release. In addition to Arista and Juniper switches we support Cisco, Brocade, Dell Force10 and Dell PowerConnect, as well as HP switches.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great