At last month's Consumer Electronics show, UK chip designer Imagination Technologies unveiled its new PowerVR Series6XT Rogue GPU architecture for SoCs. On Monday at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, it released details of what it calls "the shining star of the PowerVR Series6XT," the PowerVR GX6650. Block diagram of …
Apple is designing their own GPU
No telling if it will be ready for the upcoming product cycle or not, but they hired a ton of ex-ATI guys in 2012 so if not appearing this fall it will appear next fall.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great