German outlet Manager Magazin Online has reported that Nokia Solutions and Networks (NSN), the bits of Nokia Microsoft didn't buy, is considering a transaction of some sort with Juniper Networks. NSN and Juniper already work together to provide broadband for wireless carriers, announcing a deepened relationship in November 2013 …
"Bootnote If Nokia did merge with Juniper, would it be called Junkia?"
The only comment to that is "Don't touch my junk!"
Bloody hell, don't they learn?
After nipping into bed for a steamy, disastrous 6-year relationship with a German trollop, instigated by Wylie-my bestfriend's Simon (notable by making a swift exit, once the folly of his ways became clear), they now want to snuggle up to some Yankie bit of fluff..
Stay on yer own for awhile, Nokia. Mergers rarely work. The only time I've seen synergy work is sharing a keyboard and mouse between computers...
I prefer the name Nokiper
Call it "Mackerel" - it's no kipper. Fishy, the whole thing is.
The COO of Juniper was once Stephen Elop. Grand conspiracy?
victim user of Juniper products much loved by $MEGACORP, I would advise Nokia to get back to the Welly Boot and Tree Felling businesses.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor