German outlet Manager Magazin Online has reported that Nokia Solutions and Networks (NSN), the bits of Nokia Microsoft didn't buy, is considering a transaction of some sort with Juniper Networks. NSN and Juniper already work together to provide broadband for wireless carriers, announcing a deepened relationship in November 2013 …
"Bootnote If Nokia did merge with Juniper, would it be called Junkia?"
The only comment to that is "Don't touch my junk!"
Bloody hell, don't they learn?
After nipping into bed for a steamy, disastrous 6-year relationship with a German trollop, instigated by Wylie-my bestfriend's Simon (notable by making a swift exit, once the folly of his ways became clear), they now want to snuggle up to some Yankie bit of fluff..
Stay on yer own for awhile, Nokia. Mergers rarely work. The only time I've seen synergy work is sharing a keyboard and mouse between computers...
I prefer the name Nokiper
Call it "Mackerel" - it's no kipper. Fishy, the whole thing is.
The COO of Juniper was once Stephen Elop. Grand conspiracy?
victim user of Juniper products much loved by $MEGACORP, I would advise Nokia to get back to the Welly Boot and Tree Felling businesses.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests