Wurm Online, a popular massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), has been taken offline in a troublesome distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack shortly after updating its software. Now the founders have put up a €10,000 ($13,743) reward for the conviction of those responsible. "Shortly after today's update …
Wurms have it
I'm all in favour of them not getting to court, so long as they can be dumped in a place seriously difficult to terraform.
"€10,000 ($13,743) "
yeah i was thinking that. Isn't there a .co.uk in my address bar?
Hanging is too good ... errr...
I think that a bag of quick-lime and a shovel are much cheaper than going to court ;-)
Re: Hanging is too good ... errr...
You forgot the carpet roll and duct (or duck if you prefer) tape.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know