China's antitrust regulator has accused chipmaker Qualcomm of abusing its market dominance and overcharging customers, charges that could see the firm hit with record fines of millions of dollars. The National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) said that it started an investigation into the company last year after …
Wait a minute....
This from the same country who's tried to corner such markets as "rare earths" among others????
I guess they're only complaining about the price because this was the one thing they couldn't reverse engineer, rebadge, and not pay royalties.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball