One of Google's top cloud product managers has left the gold-plated confines of Page and Brin's search palace to work for one of his former top customers – the obscenely popular SnapChat app. Peter Magnusson, the man who spent the past three years running engineering for Google's 'Google App Engine' (GAE) platform cloud, …
He will be a Mole in the organisation and best placed to undermine the reluctance to accept Googles offer of a buy out.
Within two years, share prices will skyrocket and Google will buy them for 6 billion, Magnusson will them of course be offered a role on the board of Google.
Buy those shares now.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots