Big Blue and AT&T are moving to wrap up a chunk of the Internet of Things, announcing a global partnership that's as nebulous as the concept it's embracing. Starting with a focus on utilities and city administrations (the latter having long been in IBM's sights), the alliance is pitched as having “privacy in mind” as the two …
The worst possible scenario.
Re: Oh crap
I think you're wrong. AT&T and Oracle would, I think, be worse.
I wonder if that will work for filesharing.
...is pitched as having “privacy in mind”
Oh yes, we thought about it.
Can we stop with the "internet of things" already please? It's a meaningless buzzword that got as much direction as I do after 10 pints of lager.
As soon as we stop with the "cloud"
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way