Big Blue and AT&T are moving to wrap up a chunk of the Internet of Things, announcing a global partnership that's as nebulous as the concept it's embracing. Starting with a focus on utilities and city administrations (the latter having long been in IBM's sights), the alliance is pitched as having “privacy in mind” as the two …
The worst possible scenario.
Re: Oh crap
I think you're wrong. AT&T and Oracle would, I think, be worse.
I wonder if that will work for filesharing.
...is pitched as having “privacy in mind”
Oh yes, we thought about it.
Can we stop with the "internet of things" already please? It's a meaningless buzzword that got as much direction as I do after 10 pints of lager.
As soon as we stop with the "cloud"
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64