Big Blue and AT&T are moving to wrap up a chunk of the Internet of Things, announcing a global partnership that's as nebulous as the concept it's embracing. Starting with a focus on utilities and city administrations (the latter having long been in IBM's sights), the alliance is pitched as having “privacy in mind” as the two …
The worst possible scenario.
Re: Oh crap
I think you're wrong. AT&T and Oracle would, I think, be worse.
I wonder if that will work for filesharing.
...is pitched as having “privacy in mind”
Oh yes, we thought about it.
Can we stop with the "internet of things" already please? It's a meaningless buzzword that got as much direction as I do after 10 pints of lager.
As soon as we stop with the "cloud"
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...