The chairman of the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has pledged to come up with new rules to enforce network neutrality – after a court derailed his agency's previously issued orders. Tom Wheeler hopes his freshly proposed regulations will prevent internet providers from unfairly throttling traffic based on …
Sounds like a pretty good idea for all ISP's.
Along with stating wheather or not THE PATRIOT Act applies to them.
It's a start.
A very slow start.
Re: "enforce transparency"
No thanks. I'd prefer to wait for an administration that treats all its citizens equally before handing them another tool of oppression.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan