The chairman of the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has pledged to come up with new rules to enforce network neutrality – after a court derailed his agency's previously issued orders. Tom Wheeler hopes his freshly proposed regulations will prevent internet providers from unfairly throttling traffic based on …
Sounds like a pretty good idea for all ISP's.
Along with stating wheather or not THE PATRIOT Act applies to them.
It's a start.
A very slow start.
Re: "enforce transparency"
No thanks. I'd prefer to wait for an administration that treats all its citizens equally before handing them another tool of oppression.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops