Googorola employee Dennis Woodside has reportedly been lured away from his role as chief exec of Motorola Mobility, ahead of its sale to Lenovo, to the newly created chief operating officer position at cloud sync and backup firm Dropbox. Woodside has been with Google for more than ten years and most recently headed up the Moto …
perhaps he knows something
which Google don't know, and Lenovo's bound to find out...
He'll fix the fiasco that is 'The Dropbox Android client'. He's bound to, he's a genius.
Emailed him about my broken matrix screen, it had malfunctioned and within a week he sorted out a replacement razr hd. Pity Motorola couldn't be turned around because they gave it a good shot.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK