Googorola employee Dennis Woodside has reportedly been lured away from his role as chief exec of Motorola Mobility, ahead of its sale to Lenovo, to the newly created chief operating officer position at cloud sync and backup firm Dropbox. Woodside has been with Google for more than ten years and most recently headed up the Moto …
perhaps he knows something
which Google don't know, and Lenovo's bound to find out...
He'll fix the fiasco that is 'The Dropbox Android client'. He's bound to, he's a genius.
Emailed him about my broken matrix screen, it had malfunctioned and within a week he sorted out a replacement razr hd. Pity Motorola couldn't be turned around because they gave it a good shot.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware