A financial analyst suggests that NetApp's coming FlashRay all-flash array will not have a ground-up design operating system but will use the existing SANtricity O/S found in NetApp's EF540 and EF550 flash arrays. NetApp says he's completely wrong. FlashRay is a completely new all-flash design from NetApp designed to compete …
Good luck with that!
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL