The board of Spain's biggest cable operator Ono will meet today to decide if it should accept a £6bn (€7bn) bid from Vodafone or push ahead with its plans for an IPO. The sale would see a reasonable return on investment for the four venture funds Anglo-CCMP, Providence, Thomas H Lee and Quadrangle, which invested in 2005. …
Si o no Ono?
80% return is "moderate"? who are these VC people?
To the barracades, mon braves!
vodafone will start charging everyone 1p a page, and give you nothing back until they have no customers left and sit around wondering why
All part of the global 4 -play service rollout. Bring on the European wide contract for Mobile, TV and fixed line.
vodafone are nothing more then money horders, and the middle-upper classes are dumb enough to keep paying the overpriced minimal packages of everything they do
go in any club, any bar, anywhere, and vodafone is unheard of
any club, any bar ?
heh. Nobody in any club or bar has heard of Vodafone? Really? When was the last time you were in a bar? I'm sure there is a very small proportion of the population that hasn't "heard of" Vodafone.
Perhaps you meant to write something else ...
Re: any club, any bar ?
everyones knows about them, its unheard of to actually use them, everyone is tweeting and facebooking, and youtube your videos for £5 for 30 days on EE web n walk pack, not 1p a page
Nice picture but
Given the distance, though, the arc would be from one conductor on each cable to the adjacent one, not jumping the gap.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!