Klout, the startup that claims to be able to measure users' influence on social media sites, has just gained a whole lot more influence of its own – at least $100m worth. Re/Code reports that Klout has been acquired by "social customer experience" company Lithium Technologies in a cash-and-stock deal valued "in the low nine …
Even spin doctors
are being automated. crap, the BS level will probably rise further than the Thames.
Nothing scream bubble louder than another useless company being sold for a stupid amount of money!
Klout was only ever relevant in their own minds and now they've managed to con someone out of $100M! Damn, I've got a bridge around here for sale, at these valuations it must be worth at least $100Bn........
I'd long suspected most of those social media junkies were bipolar.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests