Klout, the startup that claims to be able to measure users' influence on social media sites, has just gained a whole lot more influence of its own – at least $100m worth. Re/Code reports that Klout has been acquired by "social customer experience" company Lithium Technologies in a cash-and-stock deal valued "in the low nine …
Even spin doctors
are being automated. crap, the BS level will probably rise further than the Thames.
Nothing scream bubble louder than another useless company being sold for a stupid amount of money!
Klout was only ever relevant in their own minds and now they've managed to con someone out of $100M! Damn, I've got a bridge around here for sale, at these valuations it must be worth at least $100Bn........
I'd long suspected most of those social media junkies were bipolar.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst