Klout, the startup that claims to be able to measure users' influence on social media sites, has just gained a whole lot more influence of its own – at least $100m worth. Re/Code reports that Klout has been acquired by "social customer experience" company Lithium Technologies in a cash-and-stock deal valued "in the low nine …
Even spin doctors
are being automated. crap, the BS level will probably rise further than the Thames.
Nothing scream bubble louder than another useless company being sold for a stupid amount of money!
Klout was only ever relevant in their own minds and now they've managed to con someone out of $100M! Damn, I've got a bridge around here for sale, at these valuations it must be worth at least $100Bn........
I'd long suspected most of those social media junkies were bipolar.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast