Klout, the startup that claims to be able to measure users' influence on social media sites, has just gained a whole lot more influence of its own – at least $100m worth. Re/Code reports that Klout has been acquired by "social customer experience" company Lithium Technologies in a cash-and-stock deal valued "in the low nine …
Even spin doctors
are being automated. crap, the BS level will probably rise further than the Thames.
Nothing scream bubble louder than another useless company being sold for a stupid amount of money!
Klout was only ever relevant in their own minds and now they've managed to con someone out of $100M! Damn, I've got a bridge around here for sale, at these valuations it must be worth at least $100Bn........
I'd long suspected most of those social media junkies were bipolar.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Comet Siding Spring revealed as flying molehill