IBM is planning to invest $100m and 10 years on getting Africa hooked on its Watson supercomputer system. Big Blue said that it wants to use the system in "Project Lucy", named after the earliest known human ancestor, to help the continent in key areas like healthcare, education, sanitation and agriculture. "In the last decade …
Want to help Africa IBM? Sell a few Watson's at top dollar to energy companies and donate the money to infrastructure projects. When people are fleeing from war zones the last thing they need is supercomputer cloud time.
They called it the prayer,
It's answer was law.
It's logic stopped war,
Gave them food.
How they adored,
'Til it cried in it's bordom ...
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)