There's a new backup-as-a-service player in town, in the form of South African services outfit Dimension Data. DiData has, like a few other large service providers, quietly created a cloud that offers most of the same elasticity as the big-name public clouds but is sold as part of engagements that run far deeper than the …
Quiet News Day?
"Australian company installs Commvault to backup the VM's it rents out to Customers, running on it's own kit in a Data Centre"
Not exactly ground-breaking..... considering the other article/PR about CV's growth, has someone just been taken out for a jolly good lunch in Reading?
Aren't they the outfit that used to be called Chernikeef?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide