There's a new backup-as-a-service player in town, in the form of South African services outfit Dimension Data. DiData has, like a few other large service providers, quietly created a cloud that offers most of the same elasticity as the big-name public clouds but is sold as part of engagements that run far deeper than the …
Quiet News Day?
"Australian company installs Commvault to backup the VM's it rents out to Customers, running on it's own kit in a Data Centre"
Not exactly ground-breaking..... considering the other article/PR about CV's growth, has someone just been taken out for a jolly good lunch in Reading?
Aren't they the outfit that used to be called Chernikeef?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR