There's a new backup-as-a-service player in town, in the form of South African services outfit Dimension Data. DiData has, like a few other large service providers, quietly created a cloud that offers most of the same elasticity as the big-name public clouds but is sold as part of engagements that run far deeper than the …
Quiet News Day?
"Australian company installs Commvault to backup the VM's it rents out to Customers, running on it's own kit in a Data Centre"
Not exactly ground-breaking..... considering the other article/PR about CV's growth, has someone just been taken out for a jolly good lunch in Reading?
Aren't they the outfit that used to be called Chernikeef?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE