Lenovo has hired former CIA and Homeland Security legal wonks to help push through its deals to buy Motorola Mobility and IBM’s x86 server business with US regulators, according to Bloomberg. The Chinese outfit is spending $US5 billion on the two big name acquisitions to become a top three player in both markets. People …
Eh, I say let the Chinese buy Motorola...
Especially considering that so many mobile phones are actually made in China anyway. If insertion of back doors is a problem, they've probably already been added on the production line.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching