Google is once again opening its homepage up to student designers with a logo art contest carrying $80,000 in prizes. This edition of the Chocolate Factory's "Doodle 4 Google" contest offers students the chance to reinterpret the Google search logo, where the winner will receive both a $30,000 college scholarship and a $50,000 …
International tax dodge day?
I'd like to see if they have the courage to do this one...
Joaquín Almunia under a Monty Python foot stomp?
The rules mean all the current college kids are out of luck but good for the parents of the artistic minors. Wake me when they have an $80k Roth IRA prize and I too will do a doodle or two to tootle about.
Everyone, get your kids school to doodle something about "privacy". Send a message.
"The competition is limited to students in the US"
Meanwhile that prize could create a whole bloody *school* in some parts of the world...
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes