Google is once again opening its homepage up to student designers with a logo art contest carrying $80,000 in prizes. This edition of the Chocolate Factory's "Doodle 4 Google" contest offers students the chance to reinterpret the Google search logo, where the winner will receive both a $30,000 college scholarship and a $50,000 …
International tax dodge day?
I'd like to see if they have the courage to do this one...
Joaquín Almunia under a Monty Python foot stomp?
The rules mean all the current college kids are out of luck but good for the parents of the artistic minors. Wake me when they have an $80k Roth IRA prize and I too will do a doodle or two to tootle about.
Everyone, get your kids school to doodle something about "privacy". Send a message.
"The competition is limited to students in the US"
Meanwhile that prize could create a whole bloody *school* in some parts of the world...
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion