Google is once again opening its homepage up to student designers with a logo art contest carrying $80,000 in prizes. This edition of the Chocolate Factory's "Doodle 4 Google" contest offers students the chance to reinterpret the Google search logo, where the winner will receive both a $30,000 college scholarship and a $50,000 …
International tax dodge day?
I'd like to see if they have the courage to do this one...
Joaquín Almunia under a Monty Python foot stomp?
The rules mean all the current college kids are out of luck but good for the parents of the artistic minors. Wake me when they have an $80k Roth IRA prize and I too will do a doodle or two to tootle about.
Everyone, get your kids school to doodle something about "privacy". Send a message.
"The competition is limited to students in the US"
Meanwhile that prize could create a whole bloody *school* in some parts of the world...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS