Intel has decided to shake up executive pay at the firm to make top employees more accountable for the company's earnings at a time when its main cash cow, the PC market, is struggling to make money. Chipzilla has decreed that performance-based awards for senior execs will no longer have a minimum value, so in theory they could …
"These changes are designed to help drive positive business results by further increasing accountability and enhancing the link between individual pay and
company performance accounting shenanigans."
The minute they no longer get a pay day the exec's will bolt. A good thing?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS