Intel has decided to shake up executive pay at the firm to make top employees more accountable for the company's earnings at a time when its main cash cow, the PC market, is struggling to make money. Chipzilla has decreed that performance-based awards for senior execs will no longer have a minimum value, so in theory they could …
"These changes are designed to help drive positive business results by further increasing accountability and enhancing the link between individual pay and
company performance accounting shenanigans."
The minute they no longer get a pay day the exec's will bolt. A good thing?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes