After 18 months of experimentation, UberCloud has launched a commercial service to help academic HPC users find cloud-accessible resources for their projects: a kind of HPC-as-a-service matchmaker. The project follows two lines of thought: although there's plenty of compute cycles already sitting on the cloud courtesy of Amazon …
Run your workload on our cloud selector: it makes your workload cloud agnostic!
Run your workload on our cloud, it makes your workload hypervisor agnostic!
Run your workload on our hardware, it makes your workload hardware agnostic!
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article