After 18 months of experimentation, UberCloud has launched a commercial service to help academic HPC users find cloud-accessible resources for their projects: a kind of HPC-as-a-service matchmaker. The project follows two lines of thought: although there's plenty of compute cycles already sitting on the cloud courtesy of Amazon …
Run your workload on our cloud selector: it makes your workload cloud agnostic!
Run your workload on our cloud, it makes your workload hypervisor agnostic!
Run your workload on our hardware, it makes your workload hardware agnostic!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search