After 18 months of experimentation, UberCloud has launched a commercial service to help academic HPC users find cloud-accessible resources for their projects: a kind of HPC-as-a-service matchmaker. The project follows two lines of thought: although there's plenty of compute cycles already sitting on the cloud courtesy of Amazon …
Run your workload on our cloud selector: it makes your workload cloud agnostic!
Run your workload on our cloud, it makes your workload hypervisor agnostic!
Run your workload on our hardware, it makes your workload hardware agnostic!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS