Inktank has made its all-singing, all-dancing software-defined storage Ceph product play nicer with Red Hat. Ceph is a massively scalable, open source, software-defined storage system. Ceph Enterprise combines Ceph for object and block storage “with a graphical manager, enhanced integration tools, and support services,” …
No pricing information for Ceph Enterprise anywhere, just the "request quote" button, also known as "let us find out how much you can afford, and we'll price up to that level".
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer