Romanian police have seized servers associated with the Icepol ransomware scam, effectively taking down the pervasive threat for now. The Icepol Trojan extorted victims who downloaded it by sending prospective marks a fake message from local police accusing them of downloading copyrighted material or illegal pornography. The …
Does this mean we're allowed to like Romanians now?
Will there be an announcement in the Commons?
There's a reason I have disabled Java.
Re: There's a reason I have disabled Java.
I don't even install Java these days except in a VM for the rare, and getting rarer, occasions I might have something that needs to use it.
Arrested for a harmless prank.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The last straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM