Romanian police have seized servers associated with the Icepol ransomware scam, effectively taking down the pervasive threat for now. The Icepol Trojan extorted victims who downloaded it by sending prospective marks a fake message from local police accusing them of downloading copyrighted material or illegal pornography. The …
Does this mean we're allowed to like Romanians now?
Will there be an announcement in the Commons?
There's a reason I have disabled Java.
Re: There's a reason I have disabled Java.
I don't even install Java these days except in a VM for the rare, and getting rarer, occasions I might have something that needs to use it.
Arrested for a harmless prank.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY