Romanian police have seized servers associated with the Icepol ransomware scam, effectively taking down the pervasive threat for now. The Icepol Trojan extorted victims who downloaded it by sending prospective marks a fake message from local police accusing them of downloading copyrighted material or illegal pornography. The …
Does this mean we're allowed to like Romanians now?
Will there be an announcement in the Commons?
There's a reason I have disabled Java.
Re: There's a reason I have disabled Java.
I don't even install Java these days except in a VM for the rare, and getting rarer, occasions I might have something that needs to use it.
Arrested for a harmless prank.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!