Romanian police have seized servers associated with the Icepol ransomware scam, effectively taking down the pervasive threat for now. The Icepol Trojan extorted victims who downloaded it by sending prospective marks a fake message from local police accusing them of downloading copyrighted material or illegal pornography. The …
Does this mean we're allowed to like Romanians now?
Will there be an announcement in the Commons?
There's a reason I have disabled Java.
Re: There's a reason I have disabled Java.
I don't even install Java these days except in a VM for the rare, and getting rarer, occasions I might have something that needs to use it.
Arrested for a harmless prank.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun