Romanian police have seized servers associated with the Icepol ransomware scam, effectively taking down the pervasive threat for now. The Icepol Trojan extorted victims who downloaded it by sending prospective marks a fake message from local police accusing them of downloading copyrighted material or illegal pornography. The …
Does this mean we're allowed to like Romanians now?
Will there be an announcement in the Commons?
There's a reason I have disabled Java.
Re: There's a reason I have disabled Java.
I don't even install Java these days except in a VM for the rare, and getting rarer, occasions I might have something that needs to use it.
Arrested for a harmless prank.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…