Quantum's revenues declined in its third quarter but its losses shrank much faster. The third fiscal 2014 quarter, which finished on 31 December, saw revenues of $146m, down 8 per cent on the year-ago number, but with the expected seasonal hike up from the prior quarter’s $131.4m. There was a net loss, which we hadn’t expected …
So better buy some drives and stock up on the tapes
Tape. It's still simpler to fix if it goes wrong.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst