Quantum's revenues declined in its third quarter but its losses shrank much faster. The third fiscal 2014 quarter, which finished on 31 December, saw revenues of $146m, down 8 per cent on the year-ago number, but with the expected seasonal hike up from the prior quarter’s $131.4m. There was a net loss, which we hadn’t expected …
So better buy some drives and stock up on the tapes
Tape. It's still simpler to fix if it goes wrong.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS