Quantum's revenues declined in its third quarter but its losses shrank much faster. The third fiscal 2014 quarter, which finished on 31 December, saw revenues of $146m, down 8 per cent on the year-ago number, but with the expected seasonal hike up from the prior quarter’s $131.4m. There was a net loss, which we hadn’t expected …
So better buy some drives and stock up on the tapes
Tape. It's still simpler to fix if it goes wrong.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers