Quantum's revenues declined in its third quarter but its losses shrank much faster. The third fiscal 2014 quarter, which finished on 31 December, saw revenues of $146m, down 8 per cent on the year-ago number, but with the expected seasonal hike up from the prior quarter’s $131.4m. There was a net loss, which we hadn’t expected …
So better buy some drives and stock up on the tapes
Tape. It's still simpler to fix if it goes wrong.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat