Quantum's revenues declined in its third quarter but its losses shrank much faster. The third fiscal 2014 quarter, which finished on 31 December, saw revenues of $146m, down 8 per cent on the year-ago number, but with the expected seasonal hike up from the prior quarter’s $131.4m. There was a net loss, which we hadn’t expected …
So better buy some drives and stock up on the tapes
Tape. It's still simpler to fix if it goes wrong.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!