Feeds

back to article Davos Diary: POVERTY disruption in ACTION. Cash-poor? Just mine a #BongCoin!

After last year’s fiasco in the Andes it was a relief to arrive safely for the World Economic Forum's annual gathering in Davos - which is a kind of week-long hackathon with fondue. Here, exclusively for THE REGISTRAR are a few highlights from my diary. Is it really 18 years since the great internet pioneer John Perry Barlow ( …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Make Everything OK

Hah, I mashed that button, and broke it! Should disable the button until everything is OK again? Repeated clicking turned tha page into a bright blue rave with a dancing button... which was more fun than OK. Is it a feature instead of a bug?

Bronze badge

Re: Make Everything OK

You should try clicking on the donate button at the bottom. I got a PayPal page in Russian asking for American dollars.

Ah...

My Friday afternoon rage espresso.

Meanwhile, I am pleased to see that I am near the Knowledge Spine where there is going to be a Space Catapult Centre

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/276205/Oxford-Oxfordshire-City-Deal.pdf

The trouble with ¡Bong!..

..is I'm not sure how much is parody. I suspect it's closer to the truth than I really want to know.

Silver badge

Re: The trouble with ¡Bong!..

Remember (Alan) Clarke's law;

"any sufficiently advanced satire is indistinguishable from government policy"

Silver badge

Exactly right

I read these without really being sure if it's complete bollocks or absolutely true. And which bits are which. And I have no idea. And that scares me.

Bronze badge
Black Helicopters

Update Installed!

Your objective reality will restart in ...

Anonymous Coward

I just posted this on impossible.com

I wish the government hadn't wasted £200,000 of taxpayer's money by giving it to a multi-millionaire to pursue this self-indulgent fatuous nonsense.

I encourage anyone else who feels similarly to do likewise. Let's see if we can fill the entire front page!

It's criminal that Bong only has 300 followers on Twitter!

This topic is closed for new posts.