Individuals in the Israeli Ministry of Defence are among the latest to fall victim to phishing attacks that gave attackers access to a number of the nation's government systems. According to UPI, Israeli security vendor Seculert believes as many as 15 machines were compromised earlier this month. The report quotes Seculert's …
It's just as well they don't have a nuclear weapons programme.
US C&C plus off-the-shelf Trojan
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...