Individuals in the Israeli Ministry of Defence are among the latest to fall victim to phishing attacks that gave attackers access to a number of the nation's government systems. According to UPI, Israeli security vendor Seculert believes as many as 15 machines were compromised earlier this month. The report quotes Seculert's …
It's just as well they don't have a nuclear weapons programme.
US C&C plus off-the-shelf Trojan
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars