Individuals in the Israeli Ministry of Defence are among the latest to fall victim to phishing attacks that gave attackers access to a number of the nation's government systems. According to UPI, Israeli security vendor Seculert believes as many as 15 machines were compromised earlier this month. The report quotes Seculert's …
It's just as well they don't have a nuclear weapons programme.
US C&C plus off-the-shelf Trojan
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK