Flash card and SSD shipper SanDisk has ended a lovely-looking fiscal 2013 with four quarters of rising revenues and rising profits, contrasting well with the relative disaster that was fiscal 2012. But the company will have to move fast to address falling memory prices. SanDisk revenues and net income to fy2013 Chief …
Its probably from all the scrypt miners buying the pulse 64GB model as its usually the cheapest ssd for mining.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory