AIM-listed biz comms provider Alternative Networks has dug deep for the second time this month and found £39.4m worth of loose change to buy managed hosting and cloudy player Control Circle. This equates to nearly 22 times the £1.8m EBITDA that Control Circle made in the year to 30 September 2013, according to Companies House. …
Here we go again...
Silly money being spent again....
It's a simple case of buy it before someone else does?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS