Australia and Indonesia may be working their way through a nasty diplomatic spat over spying and asylum seekers, but the two nations' premier telcos Telstra and Telkom Indonesia have signed what they call “a non binding Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to form a new joint venture to provide network services in South East Asia …
Indonesia will find some paltry excuse to pull out in the near future. Indonesia doesn't like Australia and no matter how willing Australia is to spend money on Indonesia, they will find a way to screw us. Indonesian companies are as untrustworthy as their politicians and while they smile at you they are readying something in the background to get out of any agreements
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests