Anti-Oracle software startup SkySQL has put the finishing touches on a subscription service that wraps up the MariaDB database, Galera cluster tech, and a proprietary manager, as the company tries to get more organizations to dabble in the drop-in replacement for MySQL. The new MariaDB Enterprise subscription service was …
Soon to be known as ...
Soon to be known as the startup previously known as SkySQL.
I mean, if Microsoft wasn't allowed to use SkyDrive there's no way in hell that these guys will hang on to their name.
Re: Soon to be known as ...
Particularly as it sounds very similar to Murdoch's data integrators SkyIQ.
This headline should come with the "Joke Alert!" icon.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'