“Guccifer”, the hacker who made celebrity e-mail account hijacks his specialty and first gained notoriety for raiding the inboxes of George H W Bush's family, has reportedly been arrested in Romania. Named as Marcel Lazăr Lehel, Romania Insider reports that he was arrested in Arad after a raid on his home by officers of the …
Now, Hack His Brain!
That's a pretty good hacker. So many e-mail accounts. Wonder if they'll get the details of how he did it, out of him?
Bet he's been a touch-typist all his life :D
Amazing what can be done...
If one has the motivation. Now how about attacking the spammers and thieves that are out there. The recent Target store breach comes to mind.
Of course, one wonders, if the NSA has the nice "metadata" that is so freely available, why don't they cross reference it to things like the "do not call" list. THAT is something that might be a nice feature of government. It is not like they don't have the information, just not the will to do things. (*SIGH*).
Mariel Hemingway is an ex-CIA analyst?
Learn something new every day 'round these parts....
Because you get an A on your 20th-Century history class if you can identify John Dean and Mariel Hemingway?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan